Petition: European Initiative: "support-education-eu" Assist education in EU countries under serious economic pressure

ΘΕΜΑ: Petition: European Initiative: "support-education-eu" Assist education in EU countries under serious economic pressure
ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Παττακού Ελευθερία [mailto:pattakou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

could you please sign the initiative as soon as possible.
We have attached the general message which will be distributed soon.

Best regards   Michael Schmidt and Nucu Stamatescu

Dear Colleagues,

please consider our initiative which is open on

http://support-education-eu.itp.uni-heidelberg.de/

trying to assist education in EU countries under serious economic
pressure. We would like to ask you to sign it ,and it would be very helpful if
you could forward the above link to people interested in education in your
environment - institute,college, school,company,faculty, university...
.
It would also be very helpful if you could induce people of
your acquaintance, especially from afflicted EU countries to provide
information about concrete problems in their countries - including
financial cuts and mismanagement - and to suggest useful actions which may
profit from  EU support in order to get a positive gradient again.
They could directly write to us as indicated on the home-page.

This initiative is meant to show our concern,to raise awareness,to present a
discussion platform, and to suggest possible assistance programs centered on
education.This should motivate  regional and European authorities to increase
the efforts in this direction.

With our best regards,    Michael Schmidt and Ion-Olimpiu Stamatescu

--
Elias Kiritsis, Professor of Physics.
Physics Department, University of Crete, GR-71003, Heraklion, GREECE.

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.