Abstracts deadline 30. April for International scientific symposium on Automated Systems and Technologies, 15.-16. October 2014 in Hannover

ΘΕΜΑ: Abstracts deadline 30. April for International scientific symposium on Automated Systems and Technologies, 15.-16. October 2014 in Hannover
ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Εύη Κορτσιδάκη [mailto:intreloff@xxxxxxxxxx]

Παρακαλούμε δείτε το σχετικό αρχείο: http://news.uoc.gr/news/2014/17-03/file1.pdf

Dear colleagues,

on the 15.-16. October 2014 an international scientific symposium on
Automated Systems and Technologies will be organised at our university.
It
will deal with the following topics: Logistics, Control, Robotics,
Mechatronics, Laser Technologies and Biomedicine, Micro Production
Technologies.

Attached please find the information/invitation letter for this
symposium.
Please forward this invitation to our partner universities in your
regions.
Please note the abstracts can be submitted till the 30. April 2014.

Kind regards
Nataliya Butych
Programmkoordination Mittel- und Osteuropa Leibniz Universität Hannover
Hochschulbüro für Internationales Welfengarten 1 A
30167 Hannover
Tel.: +49 (0)511 762 3702
Fax: +49 (0)511 762 4090
Email: nataliya.butych@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.international.uni-hannover.de [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.international.uni-hannover.de

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.