SPF Expressions of Interest for hosting MSC fellows in Israel

ΘΕΜΑ: Expressions of Interest for hosting MSC fellows in Israel

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Μιχελιδάκη Εύα [mailto:eva.michelidaki@uoc.gr]

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F3C492FE8912E79A!31555&authkey=!ADPufadUZloFS6M&ithint=file%2czip

EURAXESS Extranet

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the Israeli Euraxess Forum, we would like to present our universities that will be happy to host fellows in the framework of MSCA IF 2015.
As you know, the deadline is September,10th 2015.

Please find attached the profiles of:
1. BGU- Ben Gurion University of the Negev
2. BIU- Bar Ilan University
3. HAIFA- University of Haifa
4. HUJI- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
5.
Technion- Israel Institute of Technology

Please send it to all your relevant contacts that may be interested.

Best regards,
The Israeli Euraxess Forum
On behalf of the Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology and the universities

This email has been sent using the EURAXESS Extranet

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/eramore/index.cfm

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.