Fw: Call for Papers: St Andrews Journal of Art History and Museum Studies

From: AH Postgraduate Journal
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 12:38 AM
Subject: Call for Papers: St Andrews Journal of Art History and Museum Studies

Dear Sir or Madam

Could you please circulate the attached Call for Papers to any postgraduate students interested in Art History, Museum Studies or related areas. The information in the attached PDF is repeated below.

Please let me know if there is a more suitable recipient for this email in your department who should receive future notifications. Currently, you are the only representative receiving this email at your university.

Many thanks for your help!

E. J. Shannon

Editor

St Andrews Journal of Art History and Museum Studies

University of St Andrews

OPEN CALL FOR PAPERS

St Andrews Journal of Art History and Museum Studies

This annual journal publishes original and innovative research by postgraduate students from the UK and abroad. We seek articles of 2,000-5,000 words in length (including endnotes) written in English for the 2011 publication.

We invite papers from the disciplines of Art History and Museum Studies on any topic from all periods and geographic areas.

Submission closing date: 27 February 2012

Please email your submission as a word document attachment and send any enquiries for further information to artjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or see http://www-ah.st-andrews.ac.uk/journal/

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.