Register now for the 7th European Quality Assurance Forum in Tallinn, 22-24 November 2012

ΘΕΜΑ: Register now for the 7th European Quality Assurance Forum in Tallinn, 22-24 November 2012

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Ελένη Σαλούστρου [mailto:saloustrou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Email_top650

Dear Euripides Stephanou,

We are pleased to announce that registrations are still open for the 7th edition of the European Quality Assurance Forum (EQAF), which will take place at Tallinn University, Tallinn, Estonia, from 22 to 24 November 2012.

The European Quality Assurance Forum has been co-organised by ENQA, ESU, EUA and EURASHE since 2006. It provides a unique platform for the higher education and quality assurance (QA) communities to monitor, shape and anticipate developments in the field. Through a mix of plenary and parallel sessions, the 2012 EQAF, entitled “How does quality assurance make a difference?”, will combine practice-oriented or research-based discussions with presentations of current developments in quality assurance (QA).

This year, the Forum will specifically explore the impact of external and internal QA on higher education policies and institutional realities. In this context, the sessions will aim to address issues such as external evaluation and institutional follow-up; the relationship between QA, pedagogical approaches and student learning; QA supporting institutional aims and profiles; QA supporting informed decision-making; and the role of QA in globalised higher education.

Programme

The programme and further background information are now available on the EQAF website.

Information and Registration

We invite you to register as soon as possible. The deadline for the early-bird registration fee is 19 October 2012. After this date, late registration fees will apply.

To register, please click on the button below:

We look forward to seeing you in Tallinn in November.

Yours sincerely,

Professor Helena Nazaré
President
European University Association (EUA)
Avenue de l’Yser 24, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 230 55 44
Fax: +32 2 230 57 51
Email: QAForum@xxxxxx
Website: http://www.eua.be/EQAF_Tallinn

Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.