Invitation to apply to EPP/CoR Study Visit 2012, 28-30 November 2012, Brussels

ΘΕΜΑ: Invitation to apply to EPP/CoR Study Visit 2012, 28-30 November 2012, Brussels

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Eleftheria Alefandinou [mailto:alefandinou@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

Παρακαλούμε δείτε το σχετικό link: http://news.uoc.gr/news/2012/13-09/files.zip

Dear Sir,

Dear Madam,

The European People's Party Group in the Committee of the Regions of the European Union is holding the fifth edition of its very successful study visit for students enrolled in Masters degrees in the field of European Studies, Political Science and International Relations. The 3-day visit will take place in Brussels from 28-30 November 2012, alongside the CoR Plenary Session, and will include debates with representatives from the EU Committee of the Regions, European Parliament and European Commission. I would be very grateful if our initiative could be welcomed at your University and if you could circulate the information among your students.

We are convinced that students have to be actively involved in the debate on Europe and that the European Union institutions must provide opportunities for them to participate in the European project. This study trip will therefore enable students to gain first hand experience of a European institution and how it works as well as the chance to learn more about specific policy areas relating to regional policy and the upcoming European Year of Citizenship. In addition, the EPP/CoR will organise a visit to the Parliamentarian and sessions with the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) to ensure that they are able to make contacts and gain the most from their time in Brussels.

Please note that we can only accept applications from EU and Croatian citizens and that the closing date is Friday 26 October. The working language for the visit will be English all costs for travel and accommodation will be met by the Committee of the Regions.

Further information, the terms and conditions and the application form can be found on our website.

Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards,

Katie Owens

Press and Communications Officer

European People's Party Group in the Committee of the Regions

Rue Belliard 101

B- 1040 Brussels

Tel +32.2.282.24.00

eppstudyvisit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont réservées à l'attention et à l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent être confidentielles.
Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, vous êtes informé que vous l'avez reçu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est interdite.
Dans ce cas, vous êtes prié de le détruire et d'en informer l'émetteur.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient and may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you have received it in error and that any use of it is prohibited.
In such a case, please delete this message and kindly notify the sender accordingly.

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.