CESIE - www.cesie.org > partner for LLP

ΘΕΜΑ: CESIE - www.cesie.org > partner for LLP

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Eleftheria Alefandinou [mailto:alefandinou@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

Logo
              CESIE_definitiva.jpg

Dear partners,

CESIE - European Centre of Studies and Initiatives – www.cesie.org – could be the perfect partner for you in the upcoming LLP call.

We are a European NGO based in Palermo, Italy with over 10 years experience in social and educational innovation and development.

My name is Sarah Beal and I coordinate the European Cooperation department.

CESIE promotes social innovation and development through concrete innovative educational approaches at local, European and international level. We focus on the transfer, development and application of new teaching methods in different fields and with different targets, for example:

-          WBQUAL – Erasmus > http://www.wblqual.com/home/

-          Handmade Creative Thinking - Leonardo TOI > http://www.handmadecreativethinking.eu/

-          Creative Learning Communities - Leonardo DOI > http://www.skills4me.eu/index.php/en/

-          BODY - Grundtvig Multilateral > http://www.handmadecreativethinking.eu/

-          Hattrick - Grundtvig Multilateral > http://www.hattrick-project.eu

-          EDDILI – Grundtvig Multilateral >http://reciprocalmaieutic.danilodolci.it/

Moreover, we have great experience in dissemination actions due to our wide network that reaches diverse stakeholders through pioneering methods that exploit old and new media.

We would very much like to combine our skills and experience with yours and develop a partnership.

Will you be presenting any applications at the upcoming call?

I would also like to invite you to sign up to our database:

http://cesie.org/en/partnership/

This means that we will have your contacts on hand for if we develop projects that are relevant for you, I promise you no spam!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to find out more information about CESIE or discuss future partnerships and visit our website www.cesie.org

Many thanks and best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Beal

European Cooperation Department Manager

cid:ii_12e5c600bb1a1fc9

CESIE - Centro Studi ed Iniziative Europeo

Via Roma, 94 – 90133 Palermo, Italy

Tel: +39 0916164224 - Fax: +39 0916230849

Mobile: +39 3939300628 - Direct Line: +39 0916230853

www.cesie.org      sarah.beal@xxxxxxxxx

Think before you print

This e-mail has been scanned with leading Anti-Virus Software however we accept no responsibility for its contents.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please immediately inform the sender: sarah.beal@xxxxxxxxx    -   +39 091 6164224

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.