[IIAS Update] February 2013

masthead IIAS Seminar
Dear Sir/Madam, we are pleased to announce a new joint research programme "the transnationalization of China's oil industry", coordinated by our esteemed fellows Dr Mehdi Amineh (IIAS) and and Prof. Yang Guang (CASS). Please do not forget to check the deadline dates below for participating in interesting conferences, secondment opportunities, and ICAS 8 early registration benefits.

Engaging Asia

The International Institute for Asian Studies (IIAS) is a research and exchange platform based in the university city of Leiden, the Netherlands. IIAS encourages the multidisciplinary and comparative study of Asia and promotes national and international co-operation. It acts as an interface between academic and non-academic partners including cultural, social and policy organisations.

IIAS | P.O. Box 9500 | 2300 RA | Leiden
www.iias.nl | Contact | Unsubscribe from IIAS mailing list

facebook button  twitter button  linkedin button