3D Archaeological Recording and Visualisation Project, IHC

Announcement for a four-week Field Project in 3d Laser Scanning and Recording at Nafplion, Greece, May 20-June 15 2013.

Following the success of our digitization project last year, this years season will take place in Nafplion, the first capital of Greece. We are set to work with the Universities of Arkansas and Harvard at Nafplion digitizing the historic centre there. This year, companies Metrica and Leica, will once again sponsor our field project.
The four-week programme will introduce students to a broad range of 3D recording, mapping and visualization methods. Students will be given hands-on instruction in these methods in the context of the major 13-19th Centre of Nafplion.

Initiative for Heritage Conservancy

www.inherity.org

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.