Call for papers

Educational Research
http://interesjournals.com/ER/index.htm

Introducing ‘‘Educational Research”

Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce to you that the April 2013 issue of Education
Research (ISSN: 2141-5161) is out. You can view it at:
http://interesjournals.com/ER/Contents/2013%20Contents/April.htm

Kindly support this journal by submitting your manuscripts to us.

The Educational Research is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal that
is published monthly by International Research Journals
(http://interesjournals.com/ER/index.htm ). ER is dedicated to increasing
the depth of the subject across disciplines with the ultimate aim of
expanding knowledge of the subject.

Call for Research Articles

ER will cover all areas of the subject. The journal welcomes the
submission of manuscripts that meets the general criteria of significance
and scientific excellence, and will publish:

•	Original articles in basic and applied research
•	Case studies
•	Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays

We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) to:
support.eduresearch@xxxxxxxxx, educationalresearch.publishers@xxxxxxxxx
for publication. Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on
their manuscript(s) within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance,
a paper will normally be published in the next issue. Guide to authors and
other details are available on our website;
http://interesjournals.com/ER/Guide%20to%20Authors.htm

ER is an Open Access Journal

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. Open access gives a worldwide audience larger than
that of any subscription-based journal and thus increases the visibility
and impact of published works. It also enhances indexing, retrieval power
and eliminates the need for permissions to reproduce and distribute
content. ER is fully committed to the Open Access Initiative and will
provide free access to all articles as soon as they are published.

What is the advantage to you of publishing in Educational Research (ER)?

•	Full open access: everyone can read your article when it is published
•	Publishing decision within 3 weeks of submission
•	Prompt and fair peer review from two expert peer reviewers
•	Frequent updates on your paper’s status
•	Friendly responsive staff

We welcome all your submissions.

I hope you will consider Educational Research (ER) for your next submission.

Best regards,

Ame Obobaifo
Editorial Assistant
Educational Research (ER)
E-mail: support.eduresearch@xxxxxxxxx or
educationalresearch.publishers@xxxxxxxxx
http://interesjournals.com/ER/index.htm

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.