Fwd: Peace Master Launch (Biennium 2015-2017)

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from Castellón, Spain!

We are glad to announce you that our application period for the academic biennium 2015-2017 of the Master in International Studies in Peace, Conflicts and Development is open from 15th April to 10th June.

Please find attached the brochure, where you can see that the Master is an Official Degree, that follows the convergence process of the European Higher Education Area and it is equivalent to an MA and an MPhil. The Master is part of a Postgraduate Program, which also includes a Doctorate with the Excellence Label recognition.

We would really appreciate if you could help us spread this information, especially among potential students interested in the topics of the Master and in taking on a unique intercultural experience, interacting with students and lecturers from more than 30 countries coming from all continents.

Please, click for detailed information on www.epd.uji.es or in http://www.facebook.com/masterpaz.uji, where you can find more data about our program and figure out the features that make us an excellent option to study about peace, conflict and development.

Please find attached a document (Process and admission criteria to university Masters) where you can read the instructions to do the official pre-registration.

Do not reply to this email. To get in touch with us, you can write to the general mail: epd@xxxxxx in which all the staff who works in the Master program can help you.

Thank you very much for your attention and collaboration.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Sonia Paris Albert  and Dr. Irene Comins Mingol

Co-Directors

Máster Internacional en Estudios de Paz, Conflictos y Desarrollo
Cátedra UNESCO de Filosofía para la Paz
Universitat Jaume I
Av. de Vicent Sos Baynat s/n
12071 Castellón-España
Tel. +34 964 729380
Fax. +34 964 729385
epd@xxxxxx  Siguenos en: Facebook Twitter Linkedin

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.