ESB2017 Conference - Last Call for Abstracts

Title: ESB2017 Conference - Last Call for Abstracts

ΘΕΜΑ: ESB2017 Conference - Last Call for Abstracts

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: ESB2017

ESB 2017 promises to be an exciting, multidisciplinary event, in which we expect to welcome academics, clinicians, industry representatives, regulatory experts, consultants and students  from all over the world.

As in previous years, the conference will include plenary and keynote presentations, oral, poster and rapid-fire sessions as well as a Young Scientist Forum (YSF) Workshop. The programme will also feature a number of Special Symposia.

Find out more about the conference and plan your participation.

Deadline for late abstract submissions: Friday, 12th May 2017

Secure your hotel accommodation in Athens today!

A number of rooms have been secured, in various hotels of all categories, in close proximity to the meeting venue at special rates for the ESB 2017 delegates. September is a high season in Athens so we encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment

Hotel rooms are reserved via the main Conference Registration Form.

Please contact the Organising Secretariat at reservations@xxxxxxxxxxx for group reservations.

Looking forward to welcoming you in Athens!

Prof. Maria Chatzinikolaidou
ESB 2017 Conference Chair

Prof. Triantafyllos Papadopoulos & Prof. Dionysis Mouzakis
Vice Chairs

The Local Organizing Committee

Organizing Secretariat

Contact us at info@xxxxxxxxxxx

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.