Paris Diderot-Students Exchange

For the School of Philosophy (attached information)

To whom it may concern:

Dear Partners,

Greetings from Université Paris Diderot!

We would like to announce that nominations are now open for the 1st semester 2018/19 (Sept-Jan) and for the full academic year 2018/19.

You can nominate students by sending an email to accueilentrants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following information:

First name
Last name
Date of birth
Email address
Field of study
Level of study during mobility
Period of study : 1st semester or full year 2018/19
The deadline for nominations is April 15th 2018. However, we recommend nominating your students as soon as possible in order to give them enough time to prepare their applications (deadline for sending applications: April 30th 2018). We remind you that applications are dealt on a “first come, first served” basis.

Once students are nominated, we will send them a detailed email with all the necessary information about the application process.

As a reminder, you will find enclosed our 2018/19 fact sheet as well as our new student fact sheet.

If you are not the right person to send this information to, please forward it to its intended recipient and/or let us know so we can update our database.

If you have already nominated students, please disregard this email.

Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to receiving your nominations.

Kind regards,

---

Le Bureau des relations internationales de l’université Paris Diderot – Paris 7
Case courrier 7140
5 rue Thomas Mann | Paris 13e
75205 Paris Cedex 13
Bâtiment des Grands Moulins
Aile A – 2ème étage
accueilentrants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.univ-paris-diderot.fr/sites/default/files/styles/rte_100/public/logoupd_uspc_220px.jpg?itok=0tZmt2jD

--
Anastasia D. Serghidou,M.A,PhD (EHESS)
Ass.Prof.Ancient History

Office 36 ( former tel: 2831077352)
Tel. 28310 77352 (Dpmt.Secretary)
Fax. 28310 77338 (Dpmt.Secretary)

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee.

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.