Project from Rouen

Dear partners,

Greetings from Rouen, France !

We are pleased to announce you that the University of Rouen Normandy will be attending APAIE 2018 in Singapore. We will be present under the Campus France Pavilion, Booth 008 and will be very pleased to meet you there.

If you prefer to set up an appointment with us, you can contact :
- cedric.delaplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for information about partnerships
- aurore.patey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for information about short programmes

You will find, attached, a short introduction of our institution.

Best regards,

--

Cédric Delaplace
Chef de projet - Pôle Partenariats Internationaux et Internationalisation des Formations Project manager - International Partnerships and Internationalization of Study Programmes

Direction des Relations Internationales et de la coopération
International Relations and Cooperation Office

24 bis Rue Jacques Boutrolle d'Estaimbuc
76821 MONT SAINT AIGNAN Cedex
Tél: +33 (0)2.35.14.60.64
http://international.univ-rouen.fr

Posted by

Anastasia D. Serghidou,M.A,PhD (EHESS)
Ass.Prof.Ancient History
History Department
Rethymnon
University of Crete

Office 36 ( former tel: 2831077352)
Tel. 28310 77352 (Dpmt.Secretary)
Fax. 28310 77338 (Dpmt.Secretary)

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee.

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.