Avec mes salutations,
A.D. Serghidou

----- Προώθηση μηνύματος από Cédric Delaplace <cedric.delaplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----
Ημερομηνία: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 15:12:21 +0200
       Από: Cédric Delaplace <cedric.delaplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Θέμα: Promotional materials for University of Rouen Normandy
      Προς: service.international@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

Greetings from the University of Rouen Normandy, France.

We are organizing our International Days from November 20th to 22nd.

In order to promote your institution, we would be very grateful if you could send us some promotional materials to the following address :
Université de Rouen Normandie
Direction des Relations Internationales et de la Coopération
Pôle promotion et gestion de la mobilité
24 bis rue Jacques Boutrolle d'Estaimbuc
76821 Mont-Saint-Aignan cedex
France

Thank for your time and your support.
Best regards,
Cédric
--
*Cédric DELAPLACE*

Responsable des Partenariats Internationaux et Internationalisation des Formations /International Partnerships and Internationalisation of Study Programmes Manager/

Direction des Relations Internationales et de la coopération
/International Relations and Cooperation Office

/

24 bis Rue Jacques Boutrolle d'Estaimbuc
76821 MONT SAINT AIGNAN Cedex
Tél: +33 (0)2.35.14.60.64

<http://international.univ-rouen.fr/> <https://www.facebook.com/Relations-Internationales-Universit%C3%A9-de-Rouen-Normandie-1809072589334453/> <https://twitter.com/RiUniv?lang=fr>

----- Τέλος προωθημένου μηνύματος -----

Anastasia D. Serghidou,M.A,PhD
Ass.Prof. of Ancient History
University of Crete
Office 36 ( former tel: 2831077352: Faculty member;former office hours ( for students: Thusrday 12pm-2pm))
Tel. 28310 77352 (Dpmt.Secretary): < history-archaeology[at]ia.uoc.gr >
Department of History and Archaeology
Gallos campus, Rethymnon
Gr-74100, Rethymnon- Crete

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

--- End Message ---

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.