6th IC4N Call for Abstracts

ΘΕΜΑ: 6th IC4N Call for Abstracts
ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Αιμιλία Σκουραδάκη [mailto:skouradaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

 IC4N 2019 -_6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FROM NANOPARTICLES AND
 NANOMATERIALS TO NANODEVICES AND NANOSYSTEMS___

 CORFU (KERKYRA), GREECE, JUNE 30-JULY 3, 2019

 We are honored and excited to announce the OPENING PLENARY LECTURE by
 SIR FRASER STODDART, 2016 NOBEL LAUREATE!

 It is our great pleasure to have already more than 130 CONFIRMED
 INVITED SPEAKERS from 35 countries around the world. This event is one
 of the leading fora for international interchange on innovations in
 nanoscience and emerging applications of nanotechnology, notably those
 that address human health, energy and environment.

 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 30, 2019

 Conference website: www.uta.edu/ic4n  [1]

 Contact us at ic4n@xxxxxxx

 EARLY REGISTRATION is now open along with information about HOTEL
 ACCOMMODATIONS.

 CONFERENCE TOPICS:

 · _Fundamentals of Nanomaterials/Materials Genome: theory,
 experiments and simulations_

 · _Advances in Additive Manufacturing & Nanofabrication_

 · _2-D Materials beyond Graphene_

 · _Functional Electroactive Materials and Nanostructures_

 · _Nano-Medicine/Biotechnology_

 · _Nanoscale Photochemistry, Charge Transfer and Energy
 Conversion_

 · _Energy Conversion & Storage_

 · _Coatings/Materials for Extreme/Special Environments _

 · _Nanoscale Materials for Optoelectronics and Photonics_

 · _Environmental Applications & Implications_

 · _Magnetism at the Nanoscale_

 · _Nanoporous Materials & Membranes_

 · _Nano-Multidisciplinary/New Directions_

 PUBLICATION:

 All abstracts of the plenary and keynote/invited lectures and
 contributed talks/posters will be published in a special volume in the
 open access UTA ResearchCommons digital library.

 We look forward to seeing you in Corfu, Greece!

 STATHIS MELETIS, Conference Chair

 Materials Science and Engineering Department

 The University of Texas at Arlington

 _If you do not wish to receive further email about IC4N, you may__
 unsubscribe here__. __Please put “unsubscribe” in the subject
 line._

 Links:
 ------
 [1] http://www.uta.edu/ic4n

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.