Χωρίς Τίτλο!

We think that this could be an excellent opportunity to get in touch =
with the scientific community and considering the geographic proximity, =
we would like to invite you and your students to participate in the =
works of this conference.

We also encourage you to bring in the students that may be interested in =
attending the event, allowing them to get in contact with national and =
international renowned researchers.
These students will have a basic registration without access to lunches =
or materials. However, they will be entirely free to attend any sessions =
of the conference, will receive a conference badge, access to the =
proceedings of the conference and receive presence certificates.
Moreover, we would like to let you know that we have available some =
volunteer opportunities for these conferences. We are looking for a team =
of volunteers who can help us with several on-site tasks at the =
conference venue. Volunteering at our events only requires a few hours =
(distributed over 5 days), and is an opportunity to meet scientists, =
practitioners and decision-makers related to the conference areas, learn =
about how to run an event and attending the conference entirely free. =
Volunteers will also have the basic registration but in this case, they =
are entitled to have lunches and coffee-breaks. They will be entirely =
free to attend any sessions of the conference, and they will receive a =
conference badge, access to the proceedings of the conference and =
receive presence certificates.
In case you (or your students) are interested in participating in the =
event or applying as volunteers, kindly send me the names and emails of =
all the persons to be invited, until the 15th of April to the email =
account events@xxxxxxxxxxx, so we could manage the registration process =
swiftly.

For more information about the conferences you may visit the conferences =
website:
http://iotbds.org/ =20
http://www.ict4ageingwell.org/ =20
http://www.csedu.org/ =20
http://closer.scitevents.org =20
http://www.complexis.org/ =20
http://www.femib.scitevents.org/ =20
http://www.iceis.org/ =20
http://www.smartgreens.org/ =20
http://www.gistam.org =20
http://www.vehits.org/ =20
http://www.enase.org =20

Best Regards,
M=C3=B3nica Saramago
On behalf of INSTICC Organizing Committee

Mail to be sent to the students:

Dear Student,

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.