Biology_UoC_ACES+ Joint Master- NEW SCHOLARSHIPS for European Students

ΘΕΜΑ:  Biology_UoC_ACES+ Joint Master- NEW SCHOLARSHIPS for European Students

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Sofia Kyriakidi [mailto:kyriakidi@xxxxxx]

Δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία που βρίσκονται στις παρακάτω υπερ-συνδέσεις :

http://news.uoc.gr/news/2019/26-06/acesflag5small.jpg

http://news.uoc.gr/news/2019/26-06/oyster15.jpg

http://news.uoc.gr/news/2019/26-06/oyster18.jpg

http://news.uoc.gr/news/2019/26-06/oyster20new.jpg

Department of Biology-UoC, Joint Master in Aquaculture, Environment & Society

Aquaculture Masters scholarship deadline fast approaching

ACES+, the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree in AquaCulture, Environment and Society, has teamed up with the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC) and MOWI (Marine Harvest Scotland) to offer scholarships for the two-year course.

These scholarships are for European-based students and will cover tuition fees for the entire course, but the deadline of July 3 is fast approaching.

Come and join our award-winning students, who come from all over the globe to study across our partner institutes in Scotland (SAMS UHI), Greece (University of Crete), France (University of Nantes) and the Netherlands (Radboud University).

For more information on how to apply, visit http://www.emm-aces.org/?page_id=9.

*Attached pictures only to be used in promoting the course.

Possible tweet

Scholarships deadline!

ACES+, the 2-year Erasmus Mundus Masters in #aquaculture, #environment and #society has teamed up with the @scottishaqua and @MowiScotlandLtd to offer fully funded #scholarships

The deadline of July 3 is fast approaching.

Apply here👉 http://www.emm-aces.org/?page_id=9.

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.