Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program: Deadline Approaching

Title: Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program: Deadline Approaching

ΘΕΜΑ: Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program: Deadline Approaching

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Τμήμα Γραμματείας Πρυτανείας

The deadline for Cycle 3 of Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program (GDFP) is rapidly approaching!

Greek institutions can submit requests for a specific Greek scholar living in the US, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa or Australia, or they may omit the name of a specific fellow. Fellows can engage in curriculum co-development; research collaboration; and/or graduate or undergraduate research mentoring and teaching.  The period of the visit should be between 14 and 90 days.

All project requests are submitted online.  More information on the process relating to hosting a Greek Diaspora Fellow can be found on our site for Greek institutions.

The deadline to receive both scholar applications and host institution project requests is July 31, 2019.  Selection decisions for Cycle 3 will be made in November 2019; project visits will take place in 2020.

For more information on the fellowship program and application process, as well as the projects of current fellows, please visit our website and our communities on Facebook and Twitter.  We have posted “How to Apply” webinars on our YouTube channel

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.  We look forward to receiving your application.

Good luck!

Please contact:
Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program (GDFP)
Institute of International Education (IIE)
Email: GreekDiaspora@xxxxxxx
https://www.iie.org/greekdiaspora
Facebook: GreekDiasporaFPTwitter: @GreekDiasporaFP
IIE • The Power of International Education

Our mailing address is:
1400 K Street NW, Suite 700, Washington DC 20005

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.