First Science Conference PANACEA

ΘΕΜΑ: First Science Conference PANACEA

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Shore Shadman <shadman@xxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

The First Science Conference on ‘Atmospheric Composition and Climate Change’ is organized in the frame of the Greek infrastructure PANhellenic infrastructure for Atmospheric Composition and climatE chAnge (PANACEA), at the University of Crete in Heraklion from 23 to 24th of Sept 2019.

PANACEA is the only integrated Research Infrastructure (RI) for atmospheric composition and climate change in Greece (http://panacea-ri.gr).

We are glad to invite you to participate to this Conference.

Abstract submission deadline is 20th of August 2019. Please follow the guidelines for the submission of your abstract on this page:

https://panacea-ri.gr/index.php/first-scientific-conference-panacea/

Registration is required for logistics but is free of charges. To register send your name, title, function, Institute and days of participation by e-mail to panacea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in a separate e-mail with the title ‘REGISTRATION’.

The preliminary program can be downloaded from the web following the link:

https://panacea-ri.gr/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/draft_programme_1st-conference-panacea.pdf

We are looking forward to your participation and contribution to this first Science Conference in Crete.

 Sincerely yours

Organizing Committee

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.