12th QQML International Conference 2020: turned into virtual

Dear Colleagues,

12th QQML International Conference 2020 on Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries is coming soon (see at http://qqml.org/ ).

Don’t miss the deadline of May 15 for late Abstract submission. Send a half page Abstract in MS Word format to secretar@xxxxxxxxx

We run the conference using the platform Cisco Webex Professional. 4 parallel virtual classes are organized.

Most of you have already registered to the conference of emailed your .ppt presentations.

Because of the limited number of licenses to access the virtual classes, delegates participating in the conference  should send the registrations and payments as soon as possible in order to create your accounts and send them to you, in order to come back for the connection tests.

Please note that:

1. As in the previous conferences you should send you presentation in .ppt format.

2. An optional alternative is to send us your .ppt in a more enriched version with voice recording adding your speech in the slides. We will use it in the case of disconnection during the conference.

3. The virtual system will open the classes 30 minutes before the starting hour. All notifications will be sent to your email.

4. Please make sure that a valid email is send to us for the virtual connections.

please do not forger to:

• register and pay for the conference,

• email your .ppt

IF YOU HAVE FULFIL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE IGNORE THIS EMAIL.

Kind regards,

Anthi Katsirikou (Ms)

Librarian, PhD, MSc

QQML Conference co-chair

Director, University of Piraeus Library

Adjunct Professor, Open University of Greece

Coordinator of European Documentation Centers in Greece

Member of the Board of the Association of Greek Librarians and Information Professionals

Informtion Literacy Standing Committee Member, IFLA

ALA/ ACRL Member

Join us

https://www.facebook.com/QQML-International-Conference-575508262589919/

https://twitter.com/qqml_conference