Online Resources for students from IOP Publishing

ΘΕΜΑ: Online Resources for students from IOP Publishing

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Manolis Koukourakis <manolis@xxxxxx>

IOP Publishing

Online resources for your students and researchers

Brush up your
                                                writing skills

Brush up your writing skills

Stuck in a writing rut? These four short videos will help authors who are struggling with distractions or finding it hard to find the time to write. With tips for keeping going and helpful advice on known sticking points for academic writers.
Watch the videos here.

Attend a webinar on
                                                a hot topic

Attend a webinar on a hot topic

The Institute of Physics has launched a series of webinars and talks by physicists as well as some online events and conferences. Talks include 'Space Batteries', 'Power from Gamma Fields' and 'Listening to Einstein’s Universe: the Dawn of Gravitational-Wave Astrophysics.'
See the full range of webinars here.

Quantum 2020

Register for our virtual conference: Quantum 2020

In October Quantum 2020 will bring together the international quantum community to learn, share and collaborate on the latest research and emerging areas of high interest. The virtual event is organized by the Institute of Physics and IOP Publishing, in partnership with the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC).

Find out more and register here.

Quiz time

Try your hand at the Physics World trivia quiz

Bored in lockdown? Physics World have put together weekly trivia quizzes in topics including quantum science, astronomy and space and Nobel Prize winners.

Celebrate the 60th birthday of the laser with the latest enlightening quiz

Physics in a
                                                pandemic

Discover how other physicists are coping with the pandemic

Read about how physicists around the world are dealing with the effects of the coronoavirus, and how this is leading to conversations about the future, in our series of reports from Physics World.

Read the latest, A lack of childcare hugely reduces productivity.

Why not visit our YouTube channel to explore more video content.

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.