Call for applications_Joint Master_Aquaculture studies_ACES JMD_2021

ΘΕΜΑ:  Call for applications_Joint Master_Aquaculture studies_ACES JMD_2021

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Sofia Kyriakidi <kyriakidi@xxxxxx>

Δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία που βρίσκονται στις παρακάτω υπερ-συνδέσεις :

http://news.uoc.gr/news/2021/11-01/ACES_Flyer-2021.pdf

http://news.uoc.gr/news/2021/11-01/promotion_email_ACES_Joint_Master_2021.pdf

A fantastic opportunity has arisen for students which will allow them to:

1.       Study at 4 European Centres of Excellence
for Aquaculture studies - Scotland, Crete-Greece, France and The Netherlands

2.       Work closely with industry and business in the world of Aquaculture and

3.       Gain a Master degree through a highly prestigious European education programme supported by Erasmus Mundus - Erasmus Plus (Erasmus+)

We are now recruiting our next intake of Erasmus Mundus students.  If you wish to apply for a place on the EMJMD ACES+ for this intake starting in September 2021, please contact us at ACES@xxxxxxxxxx.  Applications from EU and non-EU applicants are welcome – the course is aimed at students from all over the world.  A limited number of Erasmus Mundus scholarships funded by the EACEA of the European Union are available and the closing date for scholarship applications is 15 February 2021.

We are also accepting applications from applicants who are able to self-fund their studies. The cost of tuition fees per academic year is €5000 for international/non-EU students and €2500 for EU/UK students.

If you are interested in applying for a place on the course please contact our Education Administrator, Helen Bury, via email ACES@xxxxxxxxxx . The closing date for scholarship applications is 15 February 2021. Please note, there is no application fee for ACES

We will continue to accept applications from self-funding students and applicants for our SAIC scholarship scheme until July 2021.

See more at: http://www.emm-aces.org/

Application deadlines

Non-European and European scholarship applications: 15 February 2021

Self-funded applications: July 2021

Further guidance is available via our website: http://www.emm-aces.org/.

Alternatively, please contact Helen Bury, email: ACES@xxxxxxxxxx for more information.

See also:

---------------------------------

Prof. Michail A. Pavlidis
Vice rector of Research and Development
University of Crete, P.O.Box 2208
GR-700 13 Heraklion, Greece
Tel. +30 2810-545228
Mob. +30 6977707397
e-mail-1: vrec-research@xxxxxx
e-mail-2: pavlidis@xxxxxx
http://pavlidis-lab.weebly.com

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.