Kind Reminder: Regenerative Medicine Day UoC and IMBB-FORTH, July 27, 2022

ΘΕΜΑ: Kind Reminder: Regenerative Medicine Day UoC and IMBB-FORTH, July 27, 2022

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Athena Garganouraki

Παρακαλούμε δείτε το σχετικό αρχείο:

http://news.uoc.gr/news/2022/26-07/Regenerative_Medicine_Day_UoC_IMBB.pdf

Dear colleagues,

We kindly remind you that we are pleased to invite you to participate in the "Regenerative Medicine Day" organized by the Academic Liaison Committee of the Medical School of the University of Crete (UoC), the IMBB-FORTH, and the UoC Research Center (UCRC) on July 27th, 2022 (9:00 - 17:00, Auditorium of Graduate Studies, Medical School), as part of the Regenerative Medicine Month. The scientific program of the day includes a panel discussion on research, translational, clinical and ethical aspects of Regenerative Medicine. Also, oral and poster presentations from Researches in the field of Regenerative Medicine will take place during interactive sessions to facilitate networking and future collaborations.

We look forward to seeing you all in this last scientific event of the Academic Year,

On behalf of the Organizing Committee (Ioannis Charalampopoulos, Helen Papadaki, Iannis Talianidis),

Athena Garganouraki, UoC Medical School

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.