Each Conference is accompanied with a full-day tour and lunch. Publications in Proceedings of Springer Verlag and Several ISI / DBLP/ Compendex / Scopus indexed Journals ....

ΘΕΜΑ: Each Conference is accompanied with a full-day tour and lunch. Publications in Proceedings of Springer Verlag and Several ISI / DBLP/ Compendex / Scopus indexed Journals ....

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Πρωτόκολλο Π.Κ. Ηρακλείου <protokol-her@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Invited Authors,

On behalf of the Organizing Committees of the INASE Conferences we take the pleasure of cordially inviting you to join as an Invited Plenay Speaker at INASE Conferences of June and July (See links from www.inase.org ) Each Conference is accompanied with a full-day tour and lunch. In our conference of April 2023, in Crete, Greece, we provide a full-day tour with professional guide and lunch in Crete to all the participants!

Nea Makri Beach, Athens, Greece. June 1-3, 2023 (with full-day tour and lunch in Acropolis)

The 15th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Applications

The 15th International Conference on Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Applications

The 15th International Conference on Environmental Science, Geoscience and Applications

Nea Makri Beach, Athens, Greece. June 1-3, 2023 (with full-day tour and lunch in Acropolis)

The 15th International Conference on Business, Economics and Development

The 15th International Conference on Biology, Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering

Venice, Italy, June 20-22, 2023 (with full-day tour and lunch in Venice)

The 15th International Conference on Mathematics in Science and Engineering

The 15th International Conference on Pure Mathematics, Computational Mathematics, Applied Mathematics

The 15th International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Theoretical Mechanics

Venice, Italy, June 20-22, 2023 (with full-day tour and lunch in Venice)

The 15th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Control, Signal Processing, Communications and Computers

The 15th International Conference on Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, Evolutionary Computing

The 15th International Conference on Education

Rhodes Island (Rodos Island), Greece. July 19-22, 2023 (with full-day tour and lunch in Rodos)

The 15th International Conference on Mathematical Methods, Mathematical Models and Simulation in Science and Engineering

The 15th International Conference on Pure Mathematics - Applied Mathematics

The 15th International Conference on Theoretical Mechanics and Applied Mechanics

Rhodes Island (Rodos Island), Greece. July 19-22, 2023 (with full-day tour and lunch in Rodos)

The 15th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Signal Processing, Communications and Computers

The 15th International Conference on Neural Networks - Fuzzy Systems

The 15th International Conference on Educational Technologies and Education

If you want, please, upload now your Abstract (and if you are interested to present a Plenary Speech upload also a Photo and a Short Biography) from our web site www.inase.org

The best articles will be published in Journals indexed in SCIE, ESCI, Scopus, EI Compendex, IEEEXplore, UGC, ANVUR, DBLP, ACM,

See: http://www.inase.org/conferences.html

The purpose of our conferences is to bring researchers together in the field of Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Biomedicine, Economics. In addition the conferences have an overall goal of making connections, with major scientific themes in Sciences and Engineering.

The conference will focus on topics such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Biology, Economics, etc., we would be delighted if you present at thess conferences about any topic of your interest related to the aforementioned fields,
Our events will be excellent opportunities to learn and share your experience in the research field. We are hoping your support and valuable presence will make this conference a great success and we look forward to having you join with your colleagues, to take this opportunity of meeting eminent scholars and professionals at our conferences.

Please let us know whether you can make it as soon as you can and provide us with a tentative title.

I will be happy to assist you if you have any queries.

New: Starting from April 2023, all the Presented articles in our conferences will be recorded by MOVAVI - a Professional Video Software - and will be uploaded on our Channel in YouTube!

Kindly let me know your acceptance and provide the biography, photograph, and tentative title of your presentation via our web form http://www.inase.org/invited.html at the earliest.
Our INASE Conferences will bring together, from a global perspective, scientists, researchers, end-users, industry, policy makers from several countries and professional backgrounds to exchange ideas, advance knowledge and discuss key issues for Science and Technology Please visit our official portal for more details: http://www.inase.org
Your participation as an Invited speaker is important for the success of the meeting, and will be very much appreciated.
You can upload your Abstract now. The full article is not mandatory. However, we can evaluate your article and after peer review we can publish it in well-known indexed Journals of eminent Publishers indexed in ISI (Web of Science) of Clarivate Analytics, Scopus, DBLP, ACM,
GoogleScholar, IET, ProQuest, Copernicus, DOAJ, Crossref, EI Compendex, Zentrablatt, Semanticscholar, etc

Some of our conferences will publish proceedings with Springer, IOP etc...

You can join us as an Invited or Plenary or Keynote Speaker in our conferences at:

Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 22-24, 2023

Tenerife Island, Spain, January 27-29, 2024

Rodos Island, Greece, July 19-22, 2023

Mykonos Island, Greece, August 1-3, 2023

Lefkada Island, Greece, August 8-10, 2023

Ierapetra, Crete Island, Greece, August 25-27, 2023

Izmir, Turkey, August 29-31, 2023

Sofia, Bulgaria, April 24-26, 2023

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 23-25, 2023

Nea Makri Beach, Athens, Greece. June 1-3, 2023

Venice, Italy, June 20-22, 2023

Sofia, Bulgaria, October 24-26, 2023

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 23-25, 2023

Thanks

The Organizers of the INASE Conferences
You can contact us by email

Prof. Joseph Quartieri, University of Salerno, Salerno, Italy
Prof. Charles Long, University of Wisconsin, USA
Prof. Kamissety Rao, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
Prof. Michael Katehakis, Rutgers University, NJ, USA
Prof. Lambros Ekonomou, City University of London, London, UK
Prof. Nikos E. Mastorakis, Hellenic Naval Academy, Greece
Prof. Aida Bulucea, University of Craiova, Romania, Greece
Prof. Klimis Ntalianis, University of West Attica, Greece
Prof. Maria Isabel Garcia-Planas, University of Barcelona, Spain

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.