We would like to invite you to participate in the 28th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC), Heraklion, Crete Island, Greece. July 19-22, 2024.

ΘΕΜΑ: We would like to invite you to participate in the 28th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC), Heraklion, Crete Island, Greece. July 19-22, 2024.

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Πρωτόκολλο Π.Κ. Ηρακλείου protokol-her@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Authors

We would like to invite you to participate in the
28th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and
Computers (CSCC) Heraklion, Crete Island, Greece.
July 19-22, 2024.
www.cscc.co

An Excursion to the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, to the
Byzantine, Venetian Churches and Monuments and Knossos Minoan Palace is
included in the conference https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knossos

You can publish your paper in our IEEE CPS Proceedings or in our Springer
Verlag Volumes or in a Scopus Indexed Journal In the registration fees, a Welcome Cocktail, Conference Banquet with Live
Cretan (Lyra) and International Music and 2 Coffee-breaks per day are also
included.

The registration fees start from 310 EUR
Post-Conference Publication of the Extended Versions (after the
conference):
Extended Versions will be sent to the following journals indexed in the
Web of Science (ISI, SCIE), Scopus, EI Compendex,
Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing
https://www.springer.com/journal/34
No additional fees for the Journal Publication
This Journal is indexed in ISI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, Scopus,
DBLP, ACM etc

International Journal of Dynamics and Control
https://www.springer.com/journal/40435
No additional fees for the Journal Publication
This Journal is indexed in ISI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, Scopus,
DBLP, ACM etc

Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/communications-in-nonlinear-science-a
nd-numerical-simulation
No additional fees for the Journal Publication
This Journal is indexed in ISI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, Scopus,
DBLP, ACM etc

International Journal of Applied Nonlinear Science
https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijans
No additional fees for the Journal Publication.
This Journal is indexed in ESCI, Zentralblatt etc

and in these Special Issues of MDPI:
MDPI Symmetry
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/symmetry/special_issues/Simulation_Modelling_Na
tural_Sciences_Biomedicine_Engineering_2022
This Journal is indexed in ISI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, Scopus,
DBLP, ACM etc

MDPI Sustainability
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/special_issues/EES
This Journal is indexed in ISI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, Scopus,
DBLP, ACM etc

CONFERENCE VENUE
ATLANTIS HOTEL (5 Star)

Organizers:
Prof. Nikos E. Mastorakis, Technical University of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria
/ Hellenic Naval Academy, Greece (General Chairman)
Prof. Emmanuel Antonidakis, Department of Electrical Engineering, Hellenic
Mediterranean University, Chania, Crete, Greece (General Co-Chairman)
Prof. Aida Bulucea, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of
Craiova, Craiova, Romania (Finance Chair)
Prof. Jakob Wassermann, Department of Electronic Engineering, University
of Applied Sciences, Technikum-Wien, Wien, Austria
Prof. Imre Rudas, (President of the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
Society), Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary
Prof. Claudio Guarnaccia, University of Salerno, Salerno, Italy

Please, check our Previous Volumes in IEEE here www.cscc.co
and in Springer
Our Conference will publish its proceedings in a Book of Springer Verlag
according to the brilliant tradition of editing books in Springer verlag of
the Organizers https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-0-387-85437-3

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-15765-8

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-0-387-76483-2

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-53934-8

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-21507-1

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-75605-9

The Volume in Springer Verlag will be indexed in ISI Web of Science,
Scopus, EI CompendexBR>
Instead of this volume, the authors can publish their papers directly in
many other Journals indexed in ISI, Scopus, ACM, DBLP etc...
Contact us for more details.