【BTBU Invitation】International Conference on Global Alliance for Digital Business Education in October,2024

ΘΕΜΑ: BTBU InvitationInternational Conference on Global Alliance for Digital Business Education in October,2024

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Ειρήνη Θυμιατζή-Eirini Thymiatzi thymiate@xxxxxx

To whom it may concern,

Greetings from BTBU!

We extend a warm invitation for the participation from your university in the upcoming International Conference on Global Alliance for Digital Business Education.

The Conference on Global Alliance for Digital Business Education is proudly organised by Beijing Technology and Business University in collaboration with some Chinese universities, BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd and Yongyou Network Technology Co., Ltd in October,2024!

Our collective aim is to convene presidents of our cooperation partners, experts, researchers,industry professionals across diverse fields to delve into the Digital Education in the area of Business and Economic Education. Through this interdisciplinary dialogue, we seek to advance our collective efforts towards realising the digital education in the higher education, fostering innovation, sharing best practices, and forging collaborations in the domains of digital education. The conference serves as a dynamic platform for experts and professionals to exchange knowledge, insights, and best practices, with a focus on encouraging collaborative and innovative approaches to address the challenges outlined by Digital Times.

Conference Topics

● Business

● Economics

● International Trade

● Data Science and Finance

● Digital Rule of Law

Please feel free to reach out to us via email gaojingjie@xxxxxxxxxxx for any inquiries. And We kindly request you to fill out the information of the attendance in the attached table (Annex: Confirmation of information) and send it to gaojingjie@xxxxxxxxxxx before July 31, 2024.

We kindly request that you extend this invitation to your colleagues and friends who may be interested in participating.

Thank you for considering our conference, and we eagerly anticipate the opportunity to meet you at the Conference in Beijing in October!

Best Regards

Jingjie

高婧婕

Gao Jingjie

美大欧项目专员

Coordinator of International Program for USA, Oceania and Europa

北京工商大学国际交流与合作处

International Office

Beijing Technology and Business University

地址:北京市海淀区阜成路33号

ADD:No. 33 Fucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China

邮编:100048

Postal code:100048

电子邮件(Email): gaojingjie@xxxxxxxxxxx

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.