Invitation to Participate in the UUM International Faculty Exchange Week 2024 (IFEX @UUM 2024)

ΘΕΜΑ: Invitation to Participate in the UUM International Faculty Exchange Week 2024 (IFEX @UUM 2024)

ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΑΣ: Ειρήνη Θυμιατζή-Eirini Thymiatzi thymiate@xxxxxx

Greetings From Malaysia!

I am writing to warmly invite the esteemed professors at the University of Crete to participate in the UUM International Faculty Exchange Week 2024 (IFEX @UUM 2024) scheduled for 2-8 November 2024 at the UUM Campus. This program offers a unique opportunity for academic staff to engage in valuable exchanges and collaborations in teaching, research, publications, community services and more. You can find more information about the program at http://ciac.uum.edu.my/ifex. The application to join IFEX @UUM 2024 closes on 31 July 2024. We hope a professor from your university will join the programme.

We look forward to warmly welcoming the participation of your academic staff in IFEX @UUM 2024. Should you have any questions or require further details, please do not hesitate to contact me through this email or WhatsApp/Telegram at +60195443844.

Best regards,

Liza

===============

Norliza Katuk (PhD.)

| Deputy Director (Global Engagement) | Centre for International Affairs and Corporation | &

| Assoc. Prof. | School of Computing |

| Universiti Utara Malaysia | 06010 Sintok Kedah | Malaysia |

|+604-9283409 |+6019-5443844 | WhatsApp | Telegram |

|Research Gate | Google Scholar | ORCID | Scopus | Linkedin |

| Journal of ICT | ICOCI 2023 |

UUM Consider
UUM Footer

Universiti Utara Malaysia Official Website http://www.uum.edu.my

Disclaimer: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender or Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of UUM and/or its group of companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by UUM and UUM accepts no responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

ΛΙΣΤΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΗ ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΗ.